- Q1.Do you have an online shop?
- A1.We take order and delivery via online form or telephone.
Our online shop is under construction, but we will have some products available on our online store.
Currently we do not have a catalogue. Please inquire if you are looking for something by email.
- Q3.Can I claim a tax refund?
- A3.You may claim a tax refund at Kappabashi Tax Refund Counter (2 minutes walk from KAMA-ASA) if the following conditions are satisfied.
･Presentation of your passport (copy not allowed).
･If you are foreigner and your length of sojourn is less than 6 months.
･If the total amount of your shopping is over JPY 5400. (Combined receipts from our membership shops are accepted)
*Tax refund precautions
･Application period is only on the day of purchase, and cannot be accepted from the next day onwards.
･Overseas shipping is not applicable.
･Daily hours for tax refund is 10:00 - 18:00.
Please inquire for more details.
- Q4.Do you have closed days?
- A4.We are open all year around except about 1 week year-end and New Year's holiday. The closing dates will be informed via official website and SNS.
- Q5.Can I pay by credit card?
- A5.We accept the following credit cards: VISA, MASTER, DC, JCB, AMERICAN EXPRESS.
- Q6.Which is your nearest station?
- A6.We are located 8 minutes walk from the exit of Tawaramachi station on Tokyo Metro Ginza line, 5 minutes walk from the exit A2 of Asakusa station on Tsukuba Express line, and 20 minutes walk from Asakusa station on Toei Asakusa line.
- Q7.Do you have a gift wrapping service?
- A7.Gift wrapping service is available except for some large sized kitchen device. Please inquire our staff for details.
- Q8.Do you have foreign language speaking staff?
- A8.English and French speaking staffs are on duty except some days off.
Please confirm if they are on duty prior to your visit.
- Q9.Can I engrave my name upon purchase of a knife?
- A9.We offer free name engraving upon purchase of our knife.
If you wish a same-day pick-up, please let us know in advance to make sure the engraving staff is on duty.